Two of the best rated Silane Siloxane sealers available are the Armor SX5000 and the Armor SX5000 WB. The Armor SX5000 is a solvent based sillane siloxane sealer and the Armor SX5000 WB is a water based silane siloxane sealer. Both sealers offer the same performance abilities and list of benefits.
The Armor SX5000 and the Armor SX5000 WB:
- Are approved by the Department of Transportation in several states as a water repellent concrete sealer.
- Reduce the absorption of water on the surface by up to 95%.
- Reduce damage and deterioration caused by water absorption such as cracking, spalling, and pitting.
- Reduce staining caused by water absorption from rain, irrigation systems, and pool water.
- Reduce the formation of mold, mildew, and efflorescence on the surface.
- Will last for up to 7-10 years before the need to recoat.
- Won’t change the look or color of the pavers.
- Won’t leave behind a slippery surface film.
The Armor SX5000 and Armor SX5000 WB can be used to seal interior and exterior, vertical and horizontal concrete, brick, pavers, stone, granite, flagstone, slate, and masonry.
The Armor SX5000 and Armor SX5000 WB have an average 4.8 star review across all networks. Currently, both sealers are available at the following online shopping websites: